Pink Sheets

Friday, August 12, 2005

Games

This was posted on Interstellar's blog, so I left my name with her. Here's the game:

1) Put your name in my comments and I'll respond with something random about you.
2) I'll tell you what song or movie reminds me of you.
3) I'll pick a flavor/color of jello to wrestle with you in. (maybe)
4) I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5) I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6) I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7) I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
8) If I do this for you, you MUST post this on your blog.


Here's her answers:

Jolynn:
- Pretty in Pink (the movie and the song!)
- cherry red!- Can't think of anything...
- This chick sounds totally cool!
- pink flamingos!
- When did you start your Barbie collection?

My answer to her question:
I only began Barbie collecting about 2.5 years ago. I have a total of 4 collector Barbies and hope one day to have many, many more.

Thanks!!!

5 Comments:

  • Interstellar:
    -The Thing Called Love (movie)
    -Hmmm, I like strawberry jello, that sounds good.
    -I don't think we have one of these.
    -Oh my God, her sister is exactly like mine.
    -A panda bear, because they seem so sweet.
    -What would you do if you had day entirely to yourself and no obligations?

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 3:07 PM, August 12, 2005  

  • I feel as if I should elaborate on the movie choice. The characters in the movie reminds me of you, don't worry I'm not "in love" with you. :)

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 3:15 PM, August 12, 2005  

  • I love that day. It sounds like fun. If you ever have one, think of me. :)

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 7:12 AM, August 15, 2005  

  • So...do I ask you...or do you ask me? envoy-ette

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 6:28 AM, August 21, 2005  

  • -The movie Sideways, because it was funny and quirky and smart.
    -I'm going to chose Strawberry Jello for you too, cause that's the kind I like.
    -We don't really have one of these since we're blogger buddies and everything we say to each other is public.
    -My first memory, was Wow!! You had wrote something tragic that happened in Arizona. The second post I read was words of wisdom from your Mom, which I loved.
    -A tiger-because you say whatever you want-fearless.
    -So do you like moving a lot or would you seriously rather stick to one place?

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 8:20 AM, August 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home