Pink Sheets

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Busy, Busy, Busy

Ugh! I have been so busy lately I haven't had much time to blog. I know it's sad and depressing, but that's life. Anyway, I won't be able to forever because this weekend we're heading up to the cabin to spend our three day weekend and I can't wait. So I will leave you with this:

The other day I was getting onto the freeway and was stuck behind this crappy looking Honda. We started to drive towards the freeway and I noticed they were going super slow and swerving all over the damn road. I thought to myself, "these people are drunk. I need to get the heck away from them before they run someone off the road and cause some major accident."

As soon as we got onto the freeway I passed them. I couldn't help but glance as I passed to see who this drunk a-hole was. Imagine my surprise when I look over to see that the person wasn't drunk. No, they were on their stupid cell phone. They were on their cell phone driving so horribly I thought they were drunk. I was so annoyed. My God, if you are so inept that you can't drive and talk at the same time, maybe you shouldn't be driving at all. Idiots!! I wouldn't have been nearly as annoyed had I glanced over and saw someone guzzling a beer while driving. I mean, seriously, it's almost impossible to drink and drive at the same time.

3 Comments:

  • Around here, people lay on their horns and get shot.

    By Blogger Beth, at 8:09 PM, September 01, 2005  

  • My kid answers the phone if I'm driving. I always feel so guilty if I'm on it while driving..even at a stop light. But then again..I was driving when the speed limit was 55 MAX!!!

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 7:20 PM, September 08, 2005  

  • I bitch about people and their cell phones, but that's because I don't have one. When I did I talked while driving and was probably not the most attentive driver.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 8:01 AM, September 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home