Pink Sheets

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

It Was Obnoxious, I Know

This morning Brian and I were getting ready when he calls up from downstairs, "will you throw me some socks down?"

"Okay."

I go to the dresser and grab some blue socks at the exact moment he yells something else. I didn't hear what he said. I asked 'what?' but he didn't respond.

I look down the stairs and see him looking intently at the TV. Something more important had caught his attention. I throw the socks down at him and they hit him in the head. "Why did you do that?" he asked me. "Why would you throw these socks at my head? That is so rude." Then he looks at the socks, "not only did you throw these socks at my head, you threw blue socks at my head. I asked specifically for tan socks. Not blue. Why would you do that?"

"I didn't mean to throw them at your head. I'm sorry they hit you in the head. I was just tossing them down the stairs. I meant to aim for your feet, not your head. Besides, I didn't hear you ask for tan socks. You just said socks."

"I yelled that I wanted tan. You must not have heard me. I can't believe you threw them at my head."

"I'm sorry," I said again for the millionth time, "I didn't mean to hit you in the head."

I turned and walked back into the bedroom with a huge smile. I was aiming for his head. I couldn't help it. I don't like being ignored. Sheesh!

3 Comments:

  • HAHAHAHAHA!

    I like throwing things at my hubbyHead. heehee1

    By Blogger cat, at 12:26 PM, October 16, 2005  

  • omg...what a cry baby! HAHAHA ..it's just socks! Now if you had shoved a dresser over the railing...then...he could have questioned you! (if he lived through it) He deserved a soft whack in the head.

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 12:59 PM, October 16, 2005  

  • I know. I'm bad. I thought it was funny too, but apparently he doesn't find it so amusing. (Especially after he read I did it on purpose.) :)

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 10:51 AM, October 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home