Pink Sheets

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Super Busy Week

This is an all kid week. I've been dreading this week because there is a ton of things going on. Riley's game was canceled yesterday. That was sort of a bonus. I didn't have to rush to get him to his game, come home, throw some spaghetti on the table for the other kids, and rush to get Jordan to practice so that I could go back to Riley's game and watch.

I guess the cosmos know that moms need a break every once in a while, just to get a head start on the week.

Tonight is Awanas, a game and a practice.

Tomorrow soccer pictures and cheer leading and I won't be surprised if there's a baseball practice or two thrown in.

Thursday is the big one. I will actually need help on Thursday. Not just Brian's help. I need a third person because there is a 5:30 game, a 6:00 game, and a 5:30 practice. You see how I can not be three places at the same time? Even with Brian there's that two places at the same time dilemma we're still facing. That means asking for help. Ugh!!!!

Friday, I'm not sure what's going on Friday but I'm pretty certain it will involve kids wanting to do something or stay the night somewhere or more practice. Luckily, Jilly is the only one who has games on Saturday's so that's a nice break too. And her games are short. I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

And to top it off, the grandma who can really help out decided to go to Portland for the week!!! So, I also have to take Riley to school because his bus gets to our stop too early. It's seriously early. It gets there at 6:30, which means I have to have him awake by 6 and out the door by 6:20. I've barely showered. I just can't do it. So I take him and I have to wait until 7 before dropping him off and that's leaving 15 minutes later than usual. So not only am I already late, but I have to be home early! It just doesn't make sense. It's crazy!

Okay, enough complaining. I love watching the games and hearing about Awanas and what they learned and running kids from practice to practice. Sometimes, it can be overwhelming. That's all I'm saying.

1 Comments:

  • Of course it can be overwhelming, as life can be. But it looks like you are doing your best and handling it beautifully. This crazy time will pass.

    By Blogger teahouse, at 8:42 PM, April 15, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home