Pink Sheets

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

In Love

Valentine's Day was awesome. Actually the day before was awesome. The day of was pretty nice, but mostly consisted of vegging out, recovering from the day before. Because apparently Brian and I are getting old.

We stayed out until about 10:30 Saturday night and headed back to the hotel. We didn't go to any bars or stay up too late. We were ready to call it quits. At 10:30. Like old people. But that's okay because we had an amazing dinner and we watched a cute chick flick and we even watched some of the Olympics while drinking a pretty good beer.

In other news, Jillian has a boyfriend. His name is Ashton and they go to the same daycare. They are so cute. Even the teachers know what good friends they are. The other day I picked up Jillian and she was trying to get a good-bye hug from Ashton who seemed to be ignoring her, intensely coloring a picture of Christmas stockings. He wouldn't even look up. She looked like she was going to cry. I tried to console her, telling her it was okay. He was coloring. She would see him the next day. That's when he jumped out of his chair, grabbed his sheet of Christmas stockings, held it out to me announced he had colored the picture for Jillian. And then they hugged. It was so cute.

The boys got hair cuts yesterday. Sport season is coming up and they need to be able to see the baseball. I was surprised. They didn't even fight it. Usually they tell us they're never going to get haircuts. Ever. But this time, nothing. It makes me a little suspicious...

The wedding plans are moving along. I met with Brian's ex sis-in-law yesterday at lunch. It's weird to call someone an ex sister-in-law, but she is. Anyway, she is my new wedding planner. She said she wouldn't let me pay for one and for some reason it was a big deal that I was going to, but if I can save money on the wedding planner I am completely for it. She will be good. She's creative and she knows what's she's doing. Most of the time. Which I need. And she likes talking to people and calling people and doing all of that stuff that I dread and procrastinate doing. Now if I could only get a personal assistant.

Not much else going on this week. Have a good one.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home