Pink Sheets

Monday, August 31, 2009

Let the Games Begin

Okay, I now have all the practice times for each kid. Looks like it's going to be a pretty full week. Hope work is slow because I'm going to be doing a lot of running around. Monday and Wednesday Riley has baseball from 7-8:30, Darby has soccer Tuesday and Thursday from 5-6:30, Awana at 6:45 for all kids except Riley on Tuesdays, Jordan has practice Wednesday and Friday 6-7, and Jillian is Wednesday only from 5:30-6:30. Oh, and did I mention that Brian has class Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

The gods must have been looking down on me because Wednesday is my big night and Brian doesn't have class. I also had to enlist the help of Darby's grandma because there is no way I would be able to make a 5:00 practice. For having so many schedules it seems things did work out nicely. No one has practice at the exact same time at two places across town from each other and no one has a practice conflict with Awanas. I always worry about those two things.

All games are on Saturday. Jordan, Darby, and Jillian's games will all be at the same location. So, Riley will have to be taken some where else, but that's just one kid, no worries there. I was sad to hear that my Monday night now has a practice, but I'll survive. It's all good and I agree with Envoy-ette. I love it. I like the running around and watching games. It's one of the funnest things for a mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home