Pink Sheets

Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I don't know when I'll be able to blog again. This weekend is going to be crazy trying to get stuff together for Christmas Eve and Christmas at the cabin. And then of course we'll be at the cabin with out computer access. And I have the rest of the week off. Maybe I'll blog then. Who knows. Have a great Christmas and I'll leave you with this...

Brian called Jillian into watch a movie with him. He chose Ratatouille. Jillian isn't the biggest fan of Ratatouille. She always says no when asked if she wants to watch it, but Brian hasn't seen it yet and was sick of the other movies she does like to watch. She walks into the room. "I watch Pooh." He tells her, "no we're watching Ratatouille." She starts to cry. "I watch Pooh."

Keep in mind we don't even have a Pooh movie. He again tells her no and she starts to cry more. "Jillian, we are watching Ratatouille. If you don't like it you can leave." More crying.

I step in. "Geez Brian."

"Well, I'm sick of her always telling us what were going to do."

And he's right. That little baby thinks she runs the show. She eventually settled down on her dad's lap and watched almost all of the movie before we ate dinner. It was sweet.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home