Pink Sheets

Monday, November 26, 2007

Back to Work. Blah.

I had such a nice vacation. Not because I rested up. I didn't and I'm exhausted, but I got so much done. I'm very pleased with myself. My tree is up, my decorations are out, my snowman plates are washed and in the cupboard. And our stockings are hung by the chimney with care. This is very exciting because this will be the first year all six stockings match. That means they can be on display the entire Christmas season. Brian's mom surprised us last week with new stockings for me, Jillian, Riley and Darby to match Brian and Jordan's. They are huge! I will have pictures. Plus, last year we bought new stocking holders. It's quite the display. You can all be jealous now. :)


I did end up going shopping early in the morning the day after Thanksgiving. I decided I wasn't going to risk missing the sale price on a certain gift for a certain someone, so I woke up around 4 and headed out. I dilly dallied a little. I guess I wasn't quite into, but I shopped from about 5 to after 8. I bought Darby some cute little shirts for her stocking. I can't help myself. I buy Darby too much stuff. I just can't resist. I'm sure if the boys liked getting clothes, I might buy them more stuff too, but they don't. Darby appreciates a new shirt or shoes or pants or even panties. Boys don't.


I guess that's all I have for now. I suppose I won't be doing a Halloween post, because I'm just not into the Halloween spirit anymore. That ship has sailed. Here's one more picture.




6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home