Pink Sheets

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hey! Boo!

Not a lot going on this week. Jillian told Brian and me a story on Friday about how her grandma's dog, Kate bites her. She told us that she tells her, "sit Kate, sit", but "no sit". The story was relayed using only four words and it was adorable.

Brian almost killed me last night. I took the dog out and on my way back into the family room he decided it would be funny to hide and grab me, as he often does. (I don't find it very funny, by the way. It's scary.) Anyway, he hid and grabbed my arms and put them behind my back and I fell face first into the couch. I heard my neck crack! It was awful. I almost died. And then after I realized my neck was not broken, I laughed so hard I cried.

Well, the BSU Broncos won-again. Barely. After the 4th overtime. I didn't watch the game because we don't have ESPN. Which is fine. My co-worker told me when the boys start getting older we're going to have to get cable so they can watch football. I'm kind of thinking I need to watch BSU football on ESPN, but when it comes right down to it, I don't actually sit and watch a whole entire game. I'll survive missing the games. I can watch when they air them on the local channel. I checked up on Riley's Denver Broncos. They aren't doing great. I guess it's still early. Isn't it?

This morning I heard Jillian yelling, "HEY! BOO!". I guess that's how she gets her big sister up in the morning.

5 Comments:

  • Brian does the same thing to you that I do to Trisha. She freakin' hates it too!

    yeah, the Broncos QB is my fantasy football QB. He better step it up...he's costing me some points

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:19 AM, October 17, 2007  

  • According to my husband, he thought spanish shows were on ESPN. For me I am glad he's not a football fan though I do miss going to superbowl parties and eating junk food on someone else's couch!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 AM, October 17, 2007  

  • We don't have cable TV either, just Internet.

    btw, I love sports when my teams are winning!

    =giggle=

    By Blogger Karen, at 7:38 PM, October 17, 2007  

  • I watched that game and it was awesome! Although I was kind of cheering for Nevada. Sorry, I simply hate the blue turf.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:18 PM, October 18, 2007  

  • Awesome to see your still writing!!! thought I would look you up and say hi.

    presley

    www.museofmac.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Cindy, at 8:12 PM, October 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home