Pink Sheets

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I Feel Better

But I'm still tired. I'm horrible at posting lately because I don't have much going on. Brian and I have both just been running around getting kids to practice and then bed. It's been crazy. So, I don't have much to say because not much happens in between.

Two things I have been doing besides running around are reading and watching season 5 of The Shield. I finished the book Great Expectations and yes, it's true I have never read it before. I think in high school we watched an old movie based on the book, but I don't recall ever having to actually read it. I liked it. At times, I didn't want to put it down. Other times, uh, whatever. I'm glad I've read it though. I am now starting Pride and Prejudice.

If you haven't seen The Shield and need something to watch this show is good. It's a little disturbing so if you don't like that you won't like this show, but the season finale was the biggest shocker. I couldn't believe it. I'm still trying to recover.

Have a great Wednesday!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home