Pink Sheets

Friday, August 24, 2007

And So It Begins

I have spent the entire week at football practice with Riley and will spend a good part of the day doing football activities on Saturday. Next week Darby starts soccer and Jordan's flag football officially begins their practices. The good thing is all the games are on Saturday which is perfectly fine with me. But it's going to start to get crazy and this will pretty much become my life for the next 8 weeks or so and I may not have much to talk about. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

3 Comments:

  • I know this is not what you want to hear but the running does not get better LOL,but enjoy EVERY minute cause one day they will be grown and you will ask where did the time go:-}

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:53 AM, August 24, 2007  

  • We will miss you! Have fun.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:41 AM, August 25, 2007  

  • Sounds like one busy weekend you had girl! Still recovering?? :)

    I can't say much, I worked all of mine away

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:19 AM, August 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home