Pink Sheets

Thursday, August 09, 2007

And Even More Than Rachel Ray, I Love That Boy

Because I had the best birthday ever! On Friday we were going to go shopping and get me some new workout clothes, but we sort of ran out of time so we went home, made dinner and vegged out. On Saturday Brian had to work. I went to lunch with my friend and my baby and we went shopping afterwards. I bought a pair of jeans and three shirts from Express. Brian says the shirts are way too low cut to wear to work. I'm wearing one right now. And he's cute to think so. I have the other two in my car to return, but now I'm thinking I might not return them. They're really cute.

On Sunday we went to the concert and it was awesome. Awesome! That's the only word worthy of describing it. We had the perfect seats. Little Big Town was so much better than I thought. Martina McBride was fun and pretty and did amazingly well. Brian thinks she was better than Faith and Tim. I just don't know about that. But I had more fun at Martina's concert than Faith and Tim's, so maybe she is better.

Monday I took the day off. And thank God I did because I had way too much to drink at the concert and stayed up much too late. Plus, Jillian spent the night at her grandma's and she's always a bit odd about sleeping away from home. Because we make her do it so okften. You know those three times her in 1 1/2 years of life is a little much. Whatever, Jilly bean. That's what I tell her. Anyway, I decided to take the kids swimming. We had fun. When Brian came home he surprised me with a Baskin-Robbins birthday cake. It was so yummy. I love Baskin-Robbins. Plus, he bought me a Tim McGraw and Martina McBride CD. Very sweet.

Tuesday was the work party, which means lots of Cosmos martinis. I love those things. I bet on a few horses and totally lost. Whatever! It was a good time and the food was great and some guy tried to buy me a drink, but I declined because my drinks are free. We sat with another couple who isn't nearly as crude as Brian and I are. That's always interesting.

And now my birthday is finally over except for a few family things. And I'm totally okay with it. Because it was perfect.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home