Pink Sheets

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I Don't Know What I'm Suppose To Do

Lass tagged me the other day for a meme. And it's not an easy one. In fact there aren't any directions on what exactly you're suppose to post, I'm assuming it's just 8 things about me. And of course, Lass went into great detail, which puts a lot of pressure on me to post something really good, but I'm afraid that might not happen so...here we go. Here are 8 random things about me.

1. I secretly hope that when my kids get older they'll want to live with me full time. I'm pretty certain it's not going to happen that way, but I still hope for it. I know it's not right to wish that, but I really don't want to share them anymore.

2. The other week I overheard Darby tell her friend, "I'm lucky I have a pretty mom." She wasn't saying it to be rude to the other girl's mom, she was just making a statement and it made me happy. She often makes statements that are favorable towards me and I like it!

3. Every day I come into work and see my co-worker, I thank God I quit smoking. It is so true what they say, that cigarettes age you. Seriously, take my word on it. You do not want to be 60 years old and look like the un-dead.

4. I quit smoking but sometimes, when Brian and I fight I have a cigarette. There is nothing better than a good cry and a cigarette. I haven't had a cigarette for a long time.

5. I attribute any major fights we've had in past to postpartum depression. I read some old posts the other week and I was crazy. Not that I don't get a little crazy now, but it used to be much worse. I don't know if Brian agrees.

6. I was adopted so there's no way of telling what I'll look like when I'm older. I'm glad for that.

7. It sort of sucks when the doctor asks for medical history, but what are you going to do?

8. And my last item...Okay, this isn't about me, but I thought it was funny. I made everyone, except Jordan, he wasn't in the room at the time, but everyone else tell me what they liked best about my new car. Brian said the sun roof, Riley said the shape of the car, and Darby? Darby said the cup holders in the back seat. Whatever!

3 Comments:

  • I have to agree with Darby on #2

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:36 AM, June 22, 2007  

  • I think Darby got the cup holders right too! Beats holding a cold drink between your legs!

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 7:21 PM, June 24, 2007  

  • Elle has already committed to living with me forever. :) I won't mind at all. She's my best friend.

    And kid compliments are the best. Especially when they come from your sons. Zed will drop me a compliment randomly and it makes my day!

    You posted some great facts. Sorry I'm late getting around!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:57 AM, June 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home