Pink Sheets

Monday, June 04, 2007

I think it's now official. Stripping the bark off of a tree is creepy and weird and so very wrong. Brian and I weren't alone in thinking so. Thank God!
So, on my way home Friday afternoon my car started acting funny. It still drove but not very well. I made it home. We don't know what is wrong with it yet, but Brian decided to go ahead and just get me a new car. I went and picked one out and that was that. It took only two, maybe three, hours. I'm the best car shopper ever. The truth is I've been car shopping for some time now. Deciding what exactly I want when the time comes. I thought I had a whole year left before I would actually be purchasing anything new. (By new, I mean new to me.) Lucky for me my car broke down. Ha, ha. Just kidding. It is kind of lucky, but not really. Anyway, I was able to purchase a new car sooner than expected and the dealer we went to just happened to have the exact car I wanted. So there you have it. I am now the new owner of a 2005, 2 door, blue, Honda Accord. And it is pretty. I'm so happy.

In sports news, Riley has his last game tonight. He has been having so much fun, but his team hasn't won very many games. Right now they are 3rd to last. I feel so bad for them. The kids on the team don't seem to be bothered by this, but boy their coach is. It's already starting to become competitive at this age (9-10 year old) and their coach is on the board which I think adds more pressure. We'll see how they do tonight. I hope they do well. Please!!!

Darby and Jordan were lucky not to have the stress of competition. They were able to play soccer and t-ball and just have fun without the pressure. Darby was a little stressed, but it was self inflicted and her team did pretty well. So did Jordan's, but I don't know how well. The T-ball group doesn't even have the stats on the website. Oh well, Riley really likes it and he's doing amazingly well for this being his first season. I'm proud of him even though they most likely won't win the trophy. There's always next year.

Here's a couple of pictures of them playing.
I thought this picture was funny. Not very good, but funny. He didn't know I had the camera.




Jordan is the one up to bat. Just in case you thought I would post a picture of his back. :)




I tried to find one of Darby by herself, but soccer doesn't allow for those types of photos. Unfortunately there were a bunch of blondies on her team, so that didn't help either. She's the one with the single pony tail.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home