Pink Sheets

Friday, August 03, 2007

The Twelve Days of Birthday

Okay, it probably won't get stretched out for twelve days, but it might be pretty close.

On the first day of birthday, two little kids gave to me-a card, with Martina McBride concert tickets inside.

On the second day of birthday, my Brian gave to me-a twelve pack of yummy Sam Adams Summer Ale. Very good!

On the third day of birthday, Brian sang me a song telling me to go out and buy a new pair of shoes. I didn't actually buy the shoes on the third day because I was having trouble deciding.

On the fourth day of birthday, the Bri guy went with me to pick out a new black handbag, which I desperately needed. I have been toting around a brown handbag the past few months even on black shoe days. I know, major faux paus. I also went and finally bought my shoes.

Today is the fifth day of birthday and I haven't been told if I'll be receiving any gifts today. I hope so! But maybe we'll be doing something else. Maybe nothing, there's just no telling.

Tomorrow will be day six and it's the actual day. The only plans I know of are the ones I made with my friend to have lunch in the afternoon. Other than that I think it's just going to be a nice, relaxing day.

Sunday, day seven, is the Martina McBride concert. Brian and I are going to go and have a couple beers and I'm thinking it's going to be a really good concert. He even got me floor tickets. I'm so excited.

Monday, yes we are on day eight, will be cake and ice cream with the kids day.

Tuesday, this doesn't really count but we can say it does, is Brian's work party at the race track. All you can eat and drink. Sounds like a good birthday excursion to me. And that makes nine days.

My tenth day is my pizza party with my mom and sisters and I think that will be the end of it. What do you think? Or do you think I can squeeze out another couple of days? I think all of this sounds like a pretty good 31st birthday.

1 Comments:

  • Well, if we lived closer...I would extend it with "our" night out! I think Brian is looking forward to keeping you around...why else would he spoil you so much! What a sweetie!

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 3:49 PM, August 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home