Pink Sheets

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Potpourri

This morning Brian and I spied this license plate:

C Hunt

All I have to say is what the...?

Conversation overheard between a 6 1/2 year old boy and 7 year old girl:

Boy: Darby, who would you choose the Autobots or the Decepticons (sp?).

Girl: I have no idea.

Boy: Just choose one.

Girl: The Decepticons.

Boy: What???! Why in the world would you choose them??? They...He then goes into some spiel about how much better the Autobots are and she's crazy to choose the Decepticons.

Girl: Jordan, I don't have any idea what your talking about.

It's alright. I didn't either.


I'm already getting excited for Christmas, is that wrong?

Santa has even "put together" Darby's gift. She's going to ask for the Alice in Wonderland Barbies. I'm so proud of her. She's so excited to get Barbies you can't take out of the box.

Jordan is asking for the entire team of Autobots, hence the conversation above.

Riley doesn't know and Jillian's pretty easy.

We also have their big gift purchased. I can't wait to give it to them, but it's a surprise.

Michael Vick is a horrible person:

According to a ten year old who used to be a fan. A couple of years ago on his birthday his grandma took him shopping and bought him a Michael Vick football and jersey. The jersey is still hanging in his closet, but I'm pretty certain the football is soon going to become Chloe the dog's new chew toy.

I was giving Riley a hard time about it last night.

Me: Too bad your grandma bought you that football and jersey with a dog abuser's name on it.

Riley: It's not her fault! She didn't know! I liked him, he's a really good player. I didn't know he was such a horrible person.

Me: And now you play on the same team as him!

Riley: Mom! I play for the Ravens, not the Falcons.

Me: Close enough.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home