Pink Sheets

Monday, September 17, 2007

Could This Be Any More Random?

I slept so horribly last night. I have this awful cold or allergies or something and I couldn't breath. I woke up around 1 am and thought about dying. Then I went downstairs and took some medicine and realized I didn't have the coffee set to brew. I set it, had a glass of water and went back to bed to worry about how I'm getting the kids to all their games on Saturday and how I'm going to handle the baby's nap. Because she needs her nap. And she takes that nap between 11 and 1. As it turns out all the kids have games between 11 and 1. So I'm stressed. And now I'm stressed about work and I'm tired and feeling emotional. It all sucks! But BSU won. So, I'm happy and Denver Broncos won in overtime against Oakland, so Riley's happy. He's hoping they go to the Super Bowl.

Brian thinks that letting the baby watch a movie when she wants to is spoiling her. What do you think? I mean, sure, all the TVs with DVDs were in use by other members of the family, but she was crying. Gosh.

The other night I had a dream that Brian bought me all this jewelry from Tiffany's. It was the best dream I've ever had.

I am so tired. Did I mention that?

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home