Pink Sheets

Thursday, November 08, 2007

I Figured It Out!

I'm going to try and get my friend's daughter a gift certificate for a pedi before she leaves. Her birthday is on the 15th (the same day as Jillian's) and my friend mentioned she wanted to take her out for a pedicure. So, I'll chip in (because they can be pretty expensive). Now, I just have to figure out the place...

Other news that I forgot to mention at the beginning of the week. The Boise State Broncos are still doing great, Denver Broncos not so great. Poor guys. But the Patriots did beat the Colts, which is the lesser of two evils. I don't like either, but I especially don't like Peyton Manning. And you can argue with me about it if you chose, but I won't change my mind. So there.

I started reading Animal Farm, and it's good and I realize it's completely political and not to be taken literal, however, I 100% do not believe that animals could take over their farm. I don't. I guess I would be one of the humans in the book, but the animals have no business running a farm. And they couldn't do it, even if the pigs were extremely smart.

The reason I've been reading so much lately is Brian has been buying these books for the last couple of years and I thought I should be reading them. They're pretty books and they do nothing but sit on a book shelf. I thought it was a waste. Anyway, they're all classics, so if you have any suggestions on what I should read after Animal Farm, let me know. We probably have it.

I have been wanting a Nissan Rogue since the first time I saw the commercials. I went and test drove one yesterday afternoon. It is so cute. I loved it. Brian says they're cheap so the chances of me getting one-ZERO! Poo!

2 Comments:

  • Read "How to be Good". It's not a classic, but it's a great modern classic and it's by Nick Hornby, who is amazing, and I know you have it.

    Animal Farm is pretty good though. Do you have 1984 as well?

    By Blogger patri, at 2:21 PM, November 08, 2007  

  • I've been wanting to test drive the rogue since seeing the commercials too!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=o5PgHAHAoRw

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:55 PM, November 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home