Pink Sheets

Monday, November 12, 2007

Thanksgiving and Football, But The Other Way Around

Colts lost to the Charges. Woo hoo!!! Capital High School is playing in the championship game this Friday and I'm most likely taking the kids. I can't wait to see my friend this morning. She is going to be so excited...and nervous as mom's tend to be. Broncos completely humiliated Utah, which I find a little sad. Did they have to massacre them??? I think even Denver won this weekend, I forgot to check. Anyway, it was a good weekend in football.

Well, I haven't picked out a new book yet. I don't think we have 1984, I'll have to check. I have read How to Be Good, I liked that. I might read Huckleberry Finn. I'm sure I've read that, but I can't remember so it won't hurt to read it again. I don't think it will. Maybe it will be absolutely painful. You just never know.

This is my busy week and I'm pretty sure it doesn't get any easier. I have a work potluck on Thursday, which also happens to be Jillian's birthday. I'm in charge of the work potluck so it's a bit stressful, but Jilly's b-day will be a breeze. She gets to open one present. That's it. I'm done until Saturday, at which point I have sent out invitations for a evening birthday party to my high school friend and her little daughter Lillie (she stole that name from btw, just spelled it different), and Brian's family. It will be nice. Not too much work, lots of drinks will be available. On Sunday is the tough one. I have invited my family over for Jillian's birthday/Thanksgiving. I think I felt guilty about the Thanksgiving, which is why I've decided to put it together.

My mom had knee surgery and sort of volunteered my house for Thanksgiving and I sort of said, "um no". I'm not home on Thanksgiving. I have plans. Which I've had the same plans every year for the past four years or something like that (we always go to Brian's parent's for Thanksgiving day. Always.). Anyway, I felt bad for saying no, so I'm doing this to make up for it. We'll see how it works out. But Brian has bought me everything I could possibly need for a dinner party and I'm really excited about it now.

After Thanksgiving I usually do the whole shopping the day after Thanksgiving thing, because I absolutely love to, but I'm not sure if we're doing that this year. I'll check the ads and then decide. Riley asked for a neck roll for Christmas, so, you know if there is some kind of great deal on neck rolls I'll have to go get one.

Okay, that's all for now. Woo, glad I got that out of the way.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home