Pink Sheets

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

To Answer Your Questions...

I don't really pay that much attention to dead presidents so this is a bit of a tricky question. I don't really pay attention to live presidents either. I guess I would just chose Kennedy because he was assassinated and his family is famous and blah, blah, blah.

I have never been on a blind date in my life. And I would never set anyone up on a blind date. I might however, act like one of those annoying match makers and have a dinner party or something to that effect in order to get two people to meet. But, I don't really know two single people who would be right for each other so I guess that is never going to happen.

Right now I'm wearing really boring clothing. Gap khaki pants, Gap dark brown shirt, Mudd shoes, Old Navy Socks and panties, Calvin Klein bra, Tiffany bracelet and necklace.

As for the cliff question. I obviously could not answer that and here's four reasons why I couldn't pick one kid to save:

1. I couldn't not pick Riley because he's funny and sweet. He can make me laugh now, when before he was just annoying. He actually has real jokes. He helps me with Jillian and he thinks I'm a good mom even though I'm a total space case most of the time.

2. I couldn't not pick Darby because she's the ideal child. She does well in school, has a lot of friends, is head strong and stands her ground. She takes care of herself and gets things done. She rarely tells me at the last minute she has homework due or I need to buy something for school. Other people tell me that she is a great kid to have around and I agree.

3. I couldn't not pick Jordan because he is the goof ball. We wouldn't have any one to tell us about the action sequences in movies. And no one else in the family has "moves" like Jordan has. He has moves for when he's a Power Ranger, different moves for when he's Batman and other moves when he's Spiderman. And you know those silly outfits they have for all of those characters? He wears them.

4. And baby Jillian. I couldn't not save baby Jillian because she is my little baby. And she now refers to herself as "baby". She tells me "the baby cries" or "the baby falls". She likes to play and to cuddle and to read. She loves the Polar Express. Her dad was teasing her with the vacuum and sucking up her feet and hands and she turned around and told him "my butt, my butt". You know when she starts talking about her butt that she's a permanent fixture in the family.

So there is my non-answer for you. You might like Brian's better. He said he wouldn't pick any of them because that would be the most fair choice. What a boy.

5 Comments:

  • Good job with the questions that were mine. She had three questions for you too, but they were wildly inappropriate. I chose the most tame. Keep those kids away from cliffs.

    By Blogger patri, at 11:53 AM, December 18, 2007  

  • How could your clothing be boring with a Tiffany bracelet & necklace? =] I love your answers about your kids. I don't think I could choose either...so no cliffs for us!

    By Blogger Envoy-ette, at 8:18 AM, December 19, 2007  

  • Space case, that is me!!! A baby just ruins you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 AM, December 19, 2007  

  • Calvin Klein bra and you say your wardrobe is boring? Pppffttt.

    My first wife and I met each other via a blind date. You see how we wound up :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:05 PM, December 20, 2007  

  • That's the same bra and panties I am wearing!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:04 AM, December 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home