Pink Sheets

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Evolution

November and December: Long t-shirt and sweats, sometimes a flannel nightie.

January and February: Cami or tank top and pajama bottoms.

March and April: Cami or tank top and panties.

Prediction for May: Panties.

This is what I have worn to bed over the past several months. The changes are due to a combination of the warmer weather, the weight loss, and not having to wake up every few hours to feed a baby. Night times are becoming more enjoyable. Ahhh.

2 Comments:

  • Neither Tom or I wear anything in bed, unless I'm really cold, or if I'm annoyed with him about something! Lol

    Cant wait til summer. YAY

    By Blogger serendipity, at 7:49 AM, May 03, 2006  

  • For some reason I just can't sleep naked. It's not in my comfort zone. That's funny you sleep with clothes on when your mad.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 9:00 AM, May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home