Pink Sheets

Friday, May 05, 2006

Cinco De Mayo

Happy Cinco De Mayo everyone! Here is a schedule of what my Cinco De Mayo will consist of.

What I've done:

-Woke up
-Got ready for work
-Insisted Brian wear the same outfit as me. That's right we're twins today.
-Got to work a fricking half hour early. How awesome am I?
-Had my first cup of coffee
-Had my second cup of coffee
-Had a thirty minute gossip vest with my co-workers that is surely going to send me to hell.
-Worked

What I'm going to do the rest of the day:

-Going to the dermatologist to see about having a very unsightly mole removed. Nothing serious, it's just a nuissance.
-Going to lunch with a few co-workers to celebrate Cinco De Mayo. We're having Mexican, of course.
-Working.
-Working out to burn up some of the major calories I'll be intaking at lunch.
-Working.
-Going home.
-Making a special Cinco de Mayo dinner.
-Watch the kids break open a pinata filled with cheap ass bulk candy from Winco.
-Watch a movieand eat more junk food.
-Pass out from the junk food high.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

12 Comments:

  • Sounds like a blissfully busy Cinco De Mayo. After work, I am going out to dinner (Mexican food, more than likely) and then I'm seeing Mission Impossible 3.

    By Blogger Trista, at 8:29 AM, May 05, 2006  

  • I'm guessing Cinco De Mayo means 5th May, but what is it exactly?

    Does that mean I have to eat Mexican tonight too? I mean, if i HAVE to then i guess i could be persuaded

    By Blogger serendipity, at 9:21 AM, May 05, 2006  

  • Yes! You have to eat Mexican tonight. It is a must.

    Trista, let me know how MI3 is. Brian is boycotting Tom Cruise so I may never get to see it.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 11:31 AM, May 05, 2006  

  • you are a busy lady:-}

    happy Cinco De Mayo:-}

    By Blogger truckdriver_sefl, at 12:16 PM, May 05, 2006  

  • You are WAYYY more festive than me!

    By Blogger Queen of Ass, at 12:38 PM, May 05, 2006  

  • -Making a special Cinco de Mayo dinner... YUM!

    -Watch the kids break open a pinata filled with cheap ass bulk candy from Winco... FUN!

    -Watch a movie and eat more junk food... PRICELESS!

    By Blogger Karen, at 1:16 PM, May 05, 2006  

  • Canadians are always like "What? What is cinco de mayo?" Craziness.

    Doubly crazy because right now Americans want all the Mexicans out of their country, but still like to celebrate their holidays and eat their food. Meanwhile, the Canadians are like "I don't get it."

    By Blogger Jay, at 8:40 AM, May 06, 2006  

  • I'd just like to point out I'm British, not Canadian and therefore had absolutely no idea what cinco de mayo was all about.

    By Blogger serendipity, at 4:57 AM, May 07, 2006  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Maritzia, at 9:04 AM, May 07, 2006  

  • happy cinco de mayonaise

    By Blogger Maritzia, at 9:04 AM, May 07, 2006  

  • Hey now being a Canadian I can tell you WE do know what Cinco De Mayo is AND I have seen it celebrated it here.

    Hope your junk food high was good!

    http://sempiternallypreternatural.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger ., at 9:22 AM, May 07, 2006  

  • We boycotted Cinco de Mayo. We had Italian instead.

    By Blogger InterstellarLass, at 7:53 AM, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home