Pink Sheets

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Back To Normal

Well, work has proven to be better for me than I imagined. Despite all the apprehension I'm relieved to be back. Now things should run more smoothly. I think I was becoming depressed staying home. I like this getting up early and showering thing much better than staying in jammies until noon. I feel so much more productive and useful. I do wish I had more time with the baby, but it isn't an option. Besides, I think she's adjusting pretty well to hanging out with grandma all day. Maybe she's adjusting too well. I will just have to get used to that I suppose.

Brian and I watched the worse movie the other night. It's called Devil's Pond. We only have 5 channels and it was the only thing on Tuesday night. We didn't have a choice. Anyway, we were unsure what the movie was really about. There was no point to it. Plus, it had Tara Reid and Kip Pardue in the starring roles. We should have guessed it would be awful. Regardless, it was about this couple who got married and went to a cabin on an island in the middle of some lake. The husband went pyscho and held the wife hostage until, of course, she made her grand escape at the end of the movie, which included shooting off the husbands hand. It was disgusting. Don't ever watch it. Ever. I don't even know where this movie came from. I had never heard of it before.

Well, that's really I have to report on right now. I promise to come up with something more witty and clever soon. Really, I will.

6 Comments:

  • I agree 100%. I should have known!

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 12:29 PM, January 05, 2006  

  • I feel so old...I dont even KNOW who those people ARE!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:37 PM, January 05, 2006  

  • Don't feel old, Tara Reid is not that great and she's only been in a few big movies. She's so important I can't even remember which ones. Kip Pardue I only know from Driven, you know, with Slyvester stallone.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 2:37 PM, January 05, 2006  

  • I am not good with movies....I tend to go to sleep. My husband and I will be renting movies and I will say, "This one looks good!", he will look at me, shake his head and say, "Kris, we saw that..... you fell asleep." I will just smile, say "oh" and put it down.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:33 AM, January 06, 2006  

  • You sound like Brian! Most movies put him right to sleep. It drives me nuts sometimes.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 6:45 AM, January 06, 2006  

  • Sometimes even on tv shows, I will wake up in the morning and ask him who the killer was. (CSI) My husband is a night owl and I am a morning person. I LOVE being the first one awake and up in the morning.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:51 AM, January 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home