Pink Sheets

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Yesterday

Yesterday started out as a pretty bad day.

Yesterday took a 180 degree turn at about 3:30.

Yesterday Brian had flowers delivered to me.

Yesterday Brian took me completely by surprise. I would never imagine he would send flowers just because.

Yesterday Brian was unimpressed with the bouquet. He thought it was going to be larger than it was.

Yesterday I was completely impressed with the bouquet.

Yesterday he said he wanted it to bring a tear to my eye when I received it.

Yesterday it did.

Today I am a very happy person.

8 Comments:

  • Awwwww! good for you, glad your day turned out better!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 AM, December 20, 2005  

  • Thanks!! And thanks for the great comment you left before. I appreciate it!

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 11:06 AM, December 20, 2005  

  • well if you cant tell, it is a slow time at work right now and your life seems much more exciting than mine right now. I love hearing the stories about the kids, I am a mom also, plus I LOVE animals and would have a house full if I could, so Chloe is just an added bonus to the stories!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 AM, December 20, 2005  

  • What a way to turn around a day! You've got a good man there :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:52 PM, December 20, 2005  

  • that's awfully sweet. yay for Brian and flowers!

    By Blogger cat, at 4:48 AM, December 21, 2005  

  • kris, I'm having a slow time at work too! Since I'm on maternity leave :) I'm so glad you like my posts. I really do appreciate you saying so. Thank you.

    And yes, Brian is wonderful. I think that I would be completely lost and heartbroken if I didn't have him with me. Well, I know I would and I hope I never have to find out what that's like.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 9:07 AM, December 21, 2005  

  • this whole "blogging" thing is a new experience for me. I am an old "chatter", I used to go to tv chatrooms and talk to people...I loved getting to know them, but now I cant do that, so this I guess is the closest thing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:29 AM, December 21, 2005  

  • Kris, you should start a blog!

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 11:01 AM, December 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home