Pink Sheets

Thursday, December 01, 2005

It Snowed!!!

It snowed, several inches. In fact, according to some guy on the news, it has snowed more in the last nine hours then it did all of last winter. It looks awesome outside. Of course, it's started raining meaning by tonight everything will turn to slush and look dirty and gross, but right now everything looks perfect.

I believe this is the first time our dog Chloe has played in the snow. She was a little unsure as to whether she wanted to go out this morning, but quickly got over her fear of the cold, wet snow. I let her out a little later and she peed on the porch, which was disturbing, but then she started to frolic and it was so cute. She was running and jumping through the snow trying to get her dog friend on the other side of the fence to come over and see her. (She is usually unsuccessful at this because I don't think the other dog likes Chloe very much.) Chloe saw me standing at the door watching her play and she charged at me with full force. When she was almost to the door she tried to stop and slid right into the glass. Poor baby. And now, with all her playing in the snow activity, her knee, that was hurt this summer, seems to be hurt again. She's been limping around on it sense I let her in the last time. No more snow for Chloe! We are all just going to have to enjoy it from inside. Well, Chloe and I will. The baby seems to be pretty indifferent to the snow. Maybe next year she'll show some enthusiasm.

3 Comments:

  • Cool, I love snow! I hope we get some over here again soon :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:36 PM, December 02, 2005  

  • I'm so jealous! I've never actually SEEN snow that covers the blades of grass on the ground. It just doesn't do that here.

    By Blogger Beth, at 3:47 PM, December 02, 2005  

  • I can't believe you haven't seen snow. That is so weird to me, I love looking at the snow, but having to be outside in it is not so fun. At least not for me, in a way your lucky.

    Lass, that's silly your son didn't like the snow. I thought all toddlers were fascinated with it. However, I don't really blame him.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 7:10 AM, December 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home