Pink Sheets

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Promising News

Went to the doctor's yesterday. He is "predicting" I will have this baby before Monday. That makes me so happy. He better be right!! I gained one pound, which is fine, especially if she's born in the next couple of days. Also, he predicts her weight is about 7 lbs 4 oz right now. That makes me very happy. Of course, if I go to term she'll weigh over 8, which is what Brian was hoping for. I don't know why he wants me to have a huge baby. She'll already be the biggest one. Jeez!

4 Comments:

  • No whining about size! Mine was 9 lbs! 22" long!

    And he was 3 weeks late.

    So you're gonna write us, right? The very MINUTE, right? I'm sure you'll be thinking about blogging, RIGHT???

    By Blogger Beth, at 11:25 AM, November 09, 2005  

  • You two are funny. I had a 7 lb 4 oz baby who was 10 days late and 6 lb 5 oz baby on time. This baby is growing much too fast. Um, yay, I'll make sure I write. It will probably be while I'm giving birth. Would that be soon enough? :)

    Anyway, it's already Thursday and I'm not feeling much in the way of progress. I will be so so depressed if I don't have this baby before Monday.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 6:18 AM, November 10, 2005  

  • take a lapotop to the hospital. we want to know the second it comes out. we'll take nothing less.

    By Blogger cat, at 4:23 AM, November 11, 2005  

  • Cat's right. Absolutely nothing less. I'm sure the doctor won't mind giving you a table to put the laptop on while you push. You can type as soon as she/he says, "And it's a....!"

    By Blogger Beth, at 7:31 AM, November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home