Pink Sheets

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Very Disappointed

I am so disappointed. I have not gone into labor yet. I have tried everything. I give up. She's never going to get here. No, her due date isn't until November 21st, but regardless, I was hoping she would be early. I felt like she might be. Besides, I don't want to go back to work on Monday. I'm at a point in my pregnancy where people are begining to drive me bonkers. Absolutely bonkers. Not all people, mainly just the people that I was able to tolerate because of my great will power. You know the people who are so annoying you could scream at them and pull their hair out, but you refrain because that's not what people do. Well, I'm at a point that I might not be able to stop myself from screaming and pulling their hair out. I'm so depressed. I'm going to go get a pedicure today. At least when the time comes my toes will look pretty. Hmph! I wish this baby would just cooperate. Why does she have to be so damn stubborn?!

5 Comments:

  • mayeb she's waiting to be born on Thankgiving and then you'll always remember to be thankful for her. ;)

    By Blogger cat, at 6:52 AM, November 14, 2005  

  • New visitor here :) I hope the little one arrives soon! Take care.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 PM, November 14, 2005  

  • Cat, this baby better not wait until Thanksgiving. That would mean she's late!!!! Very very bad!!!

    Thanks for all your encouragement though. It makes me feel guilty for not being a good blogging buddy. However, I have my last pregnant pic to post and I will try and do that very soon. It's a horrible picture but it's the best I can do at 39 weeks pregnant.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 7:14 AM, November 15, 2005  

  • Jolynn had the baby 11/15/05 at 4:37pm. The baby's name is Jillian. She is little (6lbs 2oz.) and has lots of curly brown hair (for a baby, anyways). I think she is the most adorable baby girl ever, but I may be a bit biased. I'm heading back to the hospital now, but I'm sure Jolynn will write much more about the baby and the delivery soon.

    Brian

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 AM, November 16, 2005  

  • YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! Now Jolynn won't have to kill anyone! I'm so happy!

    By Blogger Beth, at 7:47 AM, November 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home