Pink Sheets

Monday, December 19, 2005

Another Day

Today I wish I still smoked because I would have a cigarette.

Today I'm tempted to stay online all day so that my phone won't ring.

Today I want to lay on the couch and watch TV while my baby sleeps on my chest and do nothing else.

Today I thought I might have a beer for lunch, but I probably won't because I had 5 last night.

Today I don't regret having those five beers.

Today I am annoyed because it snowed and I won't be able to take the baby on walk. The stroller wasn't made for snow.

Today I feel fat, possibly from the 5 beers.

Today I woke up too early, I didn't get enough sleep last night, and I have a headache.

Today I feel like bitching. And I did. This morning. I don't feel like I bitched enough, but I've run out of things to say.

Today I'm pissed that I get so much junk email.

Today I visited Post Secret and one of the secrets was "Just because I try not to talk about it...does not mean I'm over it, that I feel better, or that I'm ever going to be okay." That's one of my secrets.

Today is a day I feel like crying, but I don't have any tears.

Today is the first time in a very long time that I really crave that cigarette.

Today I need baby formula and diapers.

Today I absolutely do not want to drive in the snow. I hope I last the day without running out of those things.

Today the dog is afraid of me and rightly so.

Today a 'boise girl wants sex'. At least that's what someone searched on Yahoo and came to my blog. Weird.

Today feels like it could be a bad day.

5 Comments:

  • Yay, at least you agree with me!! :)

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 11:31 AM, December 19, 2005  

  • Today I had that kind of day too. I'm glad I'm not alone....

    By Blogger Beth, at 8:04 PM, December 19, 2005  

  • Queen, I hope your day got better, but it is nice not to be alone!

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 6:29 AM, December 20, 2005  

  • I was reading a blog of a friend of mine who is doing ECT treatments. After I finished reading his blog, I hit "next blog", "next blog", etc. and then I ended up at your's. I read all of your posts. It took me all day, but I loved it. Please dont think I am a stalker like "cat", but please keep blogging! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:41 AM, December 20, 2005  

  • Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Don't worry, I don't think your a stalker, besides Cat is one of my favorite stalkers. You can stalk all you like. It's actually flattering. :)

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 9:04 AM, December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home