Pink Sheets

Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Time Busy Time

The summer is already slipping away from us. We haven't even made it to the cabin yet. Probably won't make it until 4th of July. This coming weekend is out because we are having a garage sale this Saturday and Jillian has a birthday party to go to. And then it's 4th of July. I can't even believe it!

I also need to get some wedding things done. Like soon. I need to get my save the dates out before it's too late to send them because I promised Brian's mom I would, I need to pick out a cake and not stress over the stupid cake, I need to buy my dress, I need to pick out the bride's maid dresses with all of my bride's maids, engagement pictures in July... So much to do and I just don't know how to fit in.

And then there are the kids' activities. This week Jordan is staying with his grandparents, next week is 4th of July, some other grandparents might want to take them on a weekend trip sometime in July, my sister wants them to come visit her Spokane sometime this summer, we are thinking about camp the week of July 18th and then we probably want to spend a little time with them. Sometime. Maybe.

I think I might need to make a list. I hate lists. And I don't really follow my lists even if I make one, but I think I might need a list.

Ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home