Pink Sheets

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Because I'm Simply In the Mood...

For a list. A list of nothings, because for some reason I'm exhausted. I'm exhausted because...

-My dog was rolling around so much she unplugged the alarm. I woke up and it was blinking 12:12. I knew it wasn't 12:12 because I woke up at 1:20. I had to go downstairs to see what time it was because I can't see the clock from upstairs. Because I have horrible eye sight. I went down, saw what time it was, went back up stairs. It was 4:34 by the way. I fumbled with the clock to reset it. I had no idea how to set the damn thing because it's new and I didn't set it the first time. I finally figured it out. I reset the alarm. I turned over to fall back to sleep for the half hour or so I had left. I turned back over to see what time it was. The dog had unplugged the clock again.

-As I stated above,I have horrible eye sight and I need to get new contacts. If anything happens to my contacts I'm completely screwed because I don't even own a pair of glasses anymore. My eye insurance sucks! I don't want to spend the money on new contacts or glasses. What a dilemma.

-The other day Brian said to me and I quote, "if we ever have another daughter I want to name her Keira." Okay, for one thing, I don't really like that name, so no. Second, if we have another daughter? Um, I'm thinking we aren't ever having any other babies. I realize saying those words can cause pregnancy, but I'm pretty certain there will be no more babies.

-I think this is the year to get my tubes tied. I had those ugly moles removed and I've almost met my deductible on my insurance. Yes, I'm certain this is the year.

-I'm a total slacker these days about holidays and birthdays. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm usually such a huge planner and try to make each occasion fantastically fun. Lately, the holidays and birthdays have been so so. I have had the holiday blahs and I hope to recover soon.
-For Darby's birthday we don't even have a real party planned. We're taking her to pizza today and Sunday we're going to spend all day at the mall shopping and have lunch. We convinced her instead of having a party we could spend the weekend at the cabin. It didn't take much to convince her, she loves going to the cabin. She's very excited to show Jillian around. I'm a little nervous, but it will be so much fun and I'm very happy she chose the mountains over a party. Mainly because I wasn't ready to try and invite little girls over and entertain them for a couple of hours. I am such a total slacker.

-That's all I have today.

6 Comments:

  • hubby coming up with names........girl you better go buy one of those tests!!

    By Blogger truckdriver_sefl, at 12:10 PM, May 17, 2006  

  • I've been thinking of getting my tubes tied too, but am still desperately trying to convince hubby to get snipped instead. It's so much easier for them!

    By Blogger Monique, at 5:07 PM, May 17, 2006  

  • Why does your husband like the name Keira? I'm hoping he wouldn't name his daughter after some other woman he's been lusting after.

    By Blogger Jay, at 9:39 PM, May 17, 2006  

  • Is he in on the tubes tied thing? Because it sounds like he forgot about that or something.

    By Blogger Beth, at 6:53 AM, May 18, 2006  

  • As a matter of fact it is after a woman he is lusting for,which is exactly why he received the "no, I don't like that name it's stupid and if we ever have another girl, which we won't we're naming her whatever I want" response. I hope that wasn't too harsh.

    And I have asked him several times about getting snipped, but apparently boys don't like their penis and snipped used in the same sentence or something like that. So, I suppose it's up to me. And I think I'm alright with that. I was scared at first, but I think it will be okay.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 8:00 AM, May 18, 2006  

  • And Lass, you are so right!

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 8:03 AM, May 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home