Pink Sheets

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Deserted

I left the office this morning to go volunteer in Riley's 3rd grade class, which I love to do. I came back after lunch and my entire department is gone. Gone! You might not think this was so weird because it's lunch time, however I am the only person in the department that takes a lunch. Which could account for the low wages I earn, but probably not. Anyhow, I feel like I've been left out of something which is so completely rude. Unless it's some boring meeting. Than I won't feel so bad, but if they went to lunch I'm going to be super upset. I checked my calendar and I don't see anything scheduled. Rude!!!

Hey I here people returning. I'm going to go yell at them now.

7 Comments:

  • Dont keep us in suspense! Where were they????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:19 AM, January 19, 2006  

  • Must have been some place really good, she is still yelling at them! ha!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:09 PM, January 19, 2006  

  • Did they bring back chocolate? Because seriously? Right now that's all I care about.

    By Blogger Beth, at 2:32 PM, January 19, 2006  

  • Well, I guess they did go to lunch. Those jerks!! I was so mad I took Thursday off! :) And Queen, no one brought me chocolate which is so rude. I love a piece of chocolate every once in awhile. Hmph!

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 3:05 PM, January 19, 2006  

  • Ah man, they could have at least brought you leftovers!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:37 PM, January 19, 2006  

  • What?!?! You were off work for a whole day and you didnt even post??? :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:15 AM, January 20, 2006  

  • I know, I know. I'm a bad blogger, but I was quite busy yesterday. In fact, I might just post about it.

    I don't know where they went to eat. They told me and it was a place I didn't like so I forget the name, or maybe I just wasn't listening when they told me. Oops.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 8:35 AM, January 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home