Pink Sheets

Thursday, October 28, 2004

I'm A Good Citizen Because I Recycle

All right, I don't really recycle. Not cans or bottles or boxes, but I'm going to recycle a post (or at least part of a post) from Still A Pretty Girl. It was titled Conversations and was just random conversations that I have had with Brian that I find amusing. Anyway here they are:

One day Brian called me while I was at work, after he came home from his class.

"Hi."

"Hi, how was class?"

"It was okay. I came home and your fucking dog has shit all over the place. It's on the cupboards."

"Okay."

Silence. Silence. Silence. Twenty minutes later...

"Okay, I'm going to go a clean this up."

"Alright, I'll see you when I get home."

Brian and I before I left for work.

"Is this outfit too slutty for work?"

"Sluttiness isn't what you wear, it's a state of being. So, yes."

This is something I wish I hadn't known. Anyway, there were black spots on my yellow wall. How curious.

"Brian, why are there black marks on the wall? What could this possibly be from?"

"It might be from when I was trying to kill a spider with the lighter, but I can't be sure."

Hmm, that's all I have right now. Sorry I'm a bore.

3 Comments:

  • "It might be from when I was trying to kill a spider with the lighter, but I can't be sure."


    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! That cracked me up! Thank you!

    By Blogger cat, at 12:15 PM, October 29, 2004  

  • Hey, will your kiddies be going out for Halloween? Will you be posting pics? I wanna see!

    By Blogger cat, at 2:49 PM, October 30, 2004  

  • Since I have no idea when the comment was posted... you posted a "where are you" comment on my old blog address. Was that recent? You found me didn't you? I'm a little slow you see. :) And I never got emailed that comment for some reason. Bad me.
    Just in case www.beyondelsewhere.ca - although I think you've since found me, right?

    By Blogger cat, at 7:12 AM, November 01, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home