Pink Sheets

Thursday, September 30, 2004

About Nothing

The other day I was thinking about posting some of my old posts from my other blog that has been closed down. I like some of the things I wrote on Still A Pretty Girl. It was an okay blog. I received a lot of flack for the name, but it was mostly from ugly girls with self-esteem issues. Regardless, I deleted the blog posts and replaced them with a cool pic. Now I don’t write there anymore and have since moved to a way cooler place. Here.

Anyway, the whole point of my other blog was to irritate. The point of this blog is to write about anything. Or nothing, whatever the case may be. I had a few posts that weren’t to irritate on Pretty Girl, so I think I may re-use them. While I was thinking about this I was also thinking about how annoying it was that I had to make such a drastic change because of bunch of (insert bad name here). I am actually thinking of a specific name, but I don't really want to write it down. It's just stupid. And kind of bad. Anyway, after I thought the unkind thought I remembered the movie I where I came across the phrase. Bring It On.

I love this movie. I’m not sure why. I know I’m almost thirty and this movie is mainly for teenage girls and dirty old men. But, I really like it. So I decided to update my profile and put my favorite movies and music. I was going to do this sometime ago, but I decided I didn’t want certain people knowing so much about me. Now I it’s updated. I also didn’t realize that your favorites link to other people whom also have the same favorites. That’s actually pretty cool.

3 Comments:

  • Oooh! I think Bring it On! is fantabulous! I have a weakness for stuff like that. I think it's my refusal to believe I will be 30 in less than two years. That and they look so pretty and athletic. I want to be like them.

    I like eye candy kind of films. 10 Things I Hate About You, Charlie's Angels, etc.

    PS - it's totally fun to do things just to irritate people. And I like that pic on the other blogspot!

    By Blogger cat, at 6:07 PM, September 30, 2004  

  • I hear you on the turning thirty thing. I'm not looking forward to it.

    PS I really like your blog. It's completely original. No one else has anything like it.

    By Blogger Jolynn, at 6:36 PM, September 30, 2004  

  • Thank you! *blush* I feel the same way about your blog though. I like when people just write what they feel or think. It helps if there is an air of amusement to go with it. Heh.

    By Blogger cat, at 6:16 AM, October 01, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home