Pink Sheets

Friday, October 22, 2004

My Insanity

I actually had a long entry written and ready to post. I'm no longer going to post it because when I looked over it I sound mean. And other things which I won't write. Okay, I sound way bitchy. Really bitchy as a matter of fact, which I have been for the past week. Yes, PMS could be a huge part of the insanity, but I hate it. Anyway, I'm not going to post what I wrote and I actually feel a little better about everything after I wrote it, so there's no need. Instead, I'm going to post my horoscope which was delivered to my inbox this morning. It's fitting:

In between trying to juggle your family situation and your personal needs, you'll need to deal with a most unusual personality right now. So you'll be busy -- so handle it.

And there's why I didn't want to post my original entry. That's all I have today.

1 Comments:

  • I swear it must be the time of the year because a lot of people around here are getting bitchy and grumpy. I've been really out of sorts myself.

    If you want to smile go here: Life of Riley and vote for which costume he should wear for Halloween. Nothing is happier than a pug in clothing. Ha!

    By Blogger cat, at 6:31 PM, October 23, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home