Pink Sheets

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Today is Family Day at the Guard. Brian asked me what hot mom outfit I was going to wear. Really? Hot mom outfit? For Family Day? I don't know, I guess I'll surprise him. He's silly.

We also bought a new shoe rack because our shoes were overflowing off the other one. I actually don't consider myself a shoe person. When I buy new shoes it's usually to replace old shoes and I basically have black and brown for different occasions such as work or casual or boots and then I have various flip flops and sandals for the summer time. I don't generally just buy shoes because I have to have something new, but I was going through them and I have a lot of shoes. More than I expected. They fill the whole rack and then some. Brian's new shoe rack looks pretty pathetic and empty. He said that I couldn't have any space on his rack. Rude!

The girls, on the other hand, are shoe people. They love shoes and have to have them. Every time we go to the store they want new shoes. All styles, colors, types. Well, Darby hates tennis shoes. She refuses to wear them except for cheer leading. Jillian even loves tennis shoes. We just bought her some new skate shoes. They are so cute. They are pink, black, green...totally punk. Darby doesn't like them. She thinks Jillian has too many shoes as it is. She does. But so does Darby.

The wedding date is getting closer and I need to do a lot of work, but I've been so busy at my job that I haven't had time to do stuff during the day and now my weekend has been filled with work stuff so I can't do it this weekend either. Ugh. It is going to get here too fast. Hope we are ready. I just need my maid of honor back in town so she can get me back on track. Oh and Brian needs to chose a best man. Seriously. It is stressing me out. And I could stand to lose about 5 lbs. I have been pigging out this summer. Ahhh!

Okay, I need to go get more work stuff done. No more slacking for me this Sunday morning.



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home