Pink Sheets

Monday, September 06, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

This weekend has been awesome. Normally we go to the cabin and spend three days up there but this year we decided to stay home and I'm so glad we did. I actually have my laundry caught up. Well, almost. There is some laundry in the dryer that needs folded and honestly it might stay there until one of the kids starts to run out of clothes. However, my goal is to fold it today.

On Saturday I went to a kickboxing class. I never get to go to kickboxing on Saturday but since Darby doesn't have cheer leading for the Labor Day weekend I decided working out would be a good use of my time. I must have been the only person who thought this because I was the only one who showed up. So, I got a personal trainer for an hour for the cost of the class. I am so freaking sore. My body is aching. I'm going to still try and go for a walk today but I seriously can not move. Well I can hardly move. She decided we should do some strength training with weights and it kicked my butt!

Yesterday I was pretty lazy. I watched a movie and a bunch of episodes of House Hunters. That show is so good. I love it. Brian was the productive one yesterday. He spent the ENTIRE day in the garage cleaning and putting up his work bench with his dad. It looks pretty good.

Okay, so you think that catching up on laundry isn't really that much of an accomplishment for a three day weekend but I also went grocery shopping and managed to get Jillian to take all of her naps and kept all of the dishes out of the sink and the kitchen floor swept. That's tough work. Riley and Darby went back to their dad's but Jordan has his cousin over so that's a lot of dishes and a lot of crumbs. Plus, I've managed to get them breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Mostly because we have company. Otherwise, they would have to fend for themselves. Oh yes, I also cleaned the bunny cage and chased her back into her cage TWICE. Lots of work I tell you.

Tonight is the BSU vs VA Tech game. I can not wait. I'm so excited and so nervous. I don't know if I will even be able to watch it. I hope it's a good game. My fingers are crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home