Pink Sheets

Friday, December 22, 2006

Well, I did it! I finally posted pictures of Jordan's birthday. I'm only a month behind. That isn't so bad.

This will probably be the last time I post until after Christmas. It has been so busy this month. I love it! I like being busy even though Brian doesn't like it all. He doesn't like the hustle and bustle.

Christmas Eve we are planning a lunch with Brian's parents. It should be yummy. We made our menu last night. Ham, scalloped potatoes, rolls, green beans (ick!), fruit salad. I hope it's delicious. I have never made a dinner for other people before. Our original menu option was going to be prime rib, which sounds so good, but we were informed that was the main course on Christmas Day. It was suppose to be a surprise. Oops!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and I'll catch up next week!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home